How to find your boo using a personality type dating app
The question we answer in our post today is: how do you find your boo using a personality type dating app? Well, the good news is you’ve come to the right place. So Syncd is the number one dating app that matches couples based on their personality types.
So Syncd is revolutionizing the way people date by pairing couples who have just the right amount of similarities to understand each other and just the right amount of differences to create that spark.
Sounds pretty good? That’s because it is. So Syncd has already helped over a thousand couples find their boo.
Practical steps for finding your boo
Today we look at the practical steps to take to find your boo on So Syncd.
- Download So Syncd from your iOS or Android app store. You can click the links or simply search for ‘So Syncd’ in your app store.
- Sign up to So Syncd. If you know your personality type, you can put it in right away. If you don’t know your type yet, you can take our free five-minute personality test.
- Let the magic happen. You can now start matching with compatible personality types! We’ll let you know your best personality matches and show you a compatibility percentage for each potential date.
It’s as simple as that. Now you know how to find your boo on our personality type dating app.
If you’re interested in our matching theory, we have a complete guide to personality type compatibility.
Personality dating tips
We also have some tips to maximize your chance of finding your boo on the So Syncd dating app.
- Be yourself! One of our core values is the acceptance of different personality types. Every day we hear feedback that our members are more open and accepting than on other dating apps. No one’s perfect, and everyone has strengths and weaknesses. A lot of beauty comes from just being yourself, and the right person for you will love you as you are.
- Fill out your profile. Quite simply, people want to know about you. A bare profile isn’t mysterious…people want to get a feel for what you’re like as a person, and that’s difficult if you only have one photo and no extra info. The more you fill out your profile, the more likely you are to get matches. Filling out your profile is a great way to show someone more of your personality.
- Take time to understand your date. The whole concept of So Syncd is based on mutual understanding. In order to find your boo using a personality type dating app, it helps to be able to read and understand people. We have a personality type guide with descriptions of each of the personality types. And hopefully, your boo will do the same for you too! When two people take time to do this, it massively increases your chances of having a healthy, fulfilling relationship.
- Ask a friend’s opinion. Dating can be hard. Whether it’s filling out your profile or deciding what you should wear to your date, sometimes it just helps to have a second opinion. Ask a friend what they think because having a second set of eyes can do wonders. Particularly because when they are more removed from the situation than you are, they might be able to see things that you just don’t see.
Why should you use a personality type dating app to find your boo?
There are a number of benefits to using a personality type dating app to find your boo. We have found that our members are much more likely to be on the same wavelength. They are looking for the same thing: a meaningful connection. And the good news is that a lot of people find what they are looking for.
Plus, personality type dating really works. We built So Syncd to help you find your boo faster. You can use personality type compatibility to stop wasting time on bad dates and start meeting people you actually click with. Of course, attraction is highly complex, and there are multiple factors that come into play, such as values, love languages, interests, etc. But personality compatibility plays a crucial role.
So Syncd is also introvert-friendly. 70% of our users are introverts and over 1,500 introverts have found relationships through the app already.
When you find your boo, you can grow together as a couple. Personality type frameworks are one of the most powerful tools for personal development. They can help you understand your strengths, your weaknesses, why you act the way you do, and so much more. You and your partner can go on a personal growth journey together which can deepen your bond.
And don’t forget…
And one last tip from the team at So Syncd: stay safe! If you feel like you need some guidance, you can read our safety tips.