We’ve found 33 hilarious memes that every introvert will relate to. Introverts are often misunderstood. They get a bad rap for being “boring” or “anti-social.” However, introverts just need time alone to recharge their batteries.
Introverts are not necessarily shy or withdrawn. In fact, some introverts are very outspoken and confident when they’re around people.
Here at So Syncd, we’re all about self-discovery and self-awareness. So if you are an introvert but want to take it one step further and learn more about yourself, you should take our free 5-minute personality test to discover your personality type.
It’s so important to know if you or your loved ones are introverts because it means you can then appreciate the different ways in which they show their affection.
Don’t assume that resting-bitch-face means they don’t love you. And when they ignore your phone calls, it doesn’t mean they’re annoyed at you, they’re just having a bit of downtime. Now with that in mind, read on to see 33 hilarious introvert memes that you will be sure to relate to.
33 hilarious introvert memes
1. Them: “Hey, have you got your Halloween outfit sorted for the party?” Me: “Hell yeah!”
2. Error 404. Social battery energy level too low.
3. I don’t know how this introvert meme is so accurate but it just is.
4. Introverts of the world, if this “highly accurate” method of meeting someone isn’t working for you, join So Syncd for free today. It’s the introvert-friendly dating app you’ve been waiting for.
5. No words are needed for this introvert meme.
6. You have introverts watching horror films: meh.
Introverts listening to serial killer podcasts: boring.
Introverts when someone drops by unannounced: SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS WHAT KIND OF TERRIFYING BEAST WOULD DO SUCH A THING?!
7. “… in opposite world”
8. Me: “Chicken wrap with fries. Chicken wrap with fries, Chicken wrap with fries.” Also me when I am asked what I’d like to eat: “broccoli soup, please.”
9. This introvert meme is spot-on.
10. Sex is cool and all that, but have you ever just stayed at home on your own in your favorite pajamas and cooked your favorite meal whilst watching the new TV series you’re currently obsessed with?
11. Give me treats and I’ll be your friend. Maybe.
12. “Thank you so much! Looks great!” I say to the person who has just brought me the completely wrong meal but will not correct
13. Unsurprisingly, t
his was my entire childhood when going food shopping with my mum.
14. The different levels of introvert headaches…
15. “Can we go home now please?” I ask my friend after being at a social event for literally 5 minutes.
16. …Someone had to say it.
17. Evidently this introvert meme speaks for itself.
18. You got this, introverts.
19. Early birds, look away!
20. So Syncd is here to provide your introvert translation services.
21. Is there anything more introvert-friendly than a silent taxi ride home?
22. I’m not a ‘chat-every-day’ friend. I’m a ‘silent-for-months-at-a-time-and-then-turn-up-out-of-the-blue’ friend.
23. In spite of their efforts, the introvert struggle is real.
24. “I work hard so that I can spend my weekends sitting in bed all alone” – introvert logic.
25. This introvert meme speaks for itself! When you’re done, you’re done.
26. Introverts ringing someone they need to talk to: “please don’t pick up please don’t pick up please don’t pick up”
27. Inside an introvert’s brain…
28. Sunday cocoon-ing is a crucial part of the week for an introvert.
29. Introverts, we are looking at you!
30. “Heyyyy – sorry I forgot to reply to you for 4 months! Wanna hang out?” – every introvert ever.
31. Seriously though. Just don’t call. If you do, your introverted friends will just watch the screen until it stops ringing, and then text you.
32. This introvert meme is my favorite by far.
33. The final introvert meme is one that all introverts can relate to. There are no words more feared by an introvert than these…
As you can see from these 33 hilarious introvert memes, the world of introverts is a unique and intricate one. Basically, if you’re an introvert, you should be proud of your quiet confidence, your gentle approach to life, and your private nature. We love introverts and their characteristics, and we also appreciate how important it is for introverts to find people who understand them.
If you liked this post and related to pretty much all of them, check out Introvert vs Extrovert: A deep dive into the differences. And if you’re in the mood for some inspo, read the 100 best quotes about introversion. There are way more famous introverts than you’d think.
You might also like 23 Hilarious Personality Type Memes For All Types.
Find deeper connections today
So Syncd is the dating app that matches compatible personality types. Download So Syncd today to meet your perfect personality match.