“If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.” Maya Angelou
These guidelines and our Terms & Conditions are designed to ensure everyone has a positive experience on So Syncd.
- Respect everyone: So Syncd promotes inclusivity and acceptance of others.
- No illegal activity: We do not tolerate illegal activity of any kind.
- No soliciting: Please don’t try to sell things to other people on our platform.
- Hate speech: We have a zero-tolerance policy on any content that promotes or supports prejudice around things like (but not limited to) race, ethnicity, religious sect, disability, gender, age, nationality or personality type.
- Sexual content: Strictly no nudity or sexually explicit content allowed.
- Be honest about who you are: Please don’t pretend to be someone you’re not. So Syncd and its users will love you just the way you are.
- Only upload your own photos: Only post photos that you own the rights to. We require everyone to include at least one photo of themselves.
- Photo guidelines: Here are our guidelines for photos on So Syncd.
- No pornographic material.
- No photos in bikinis/swimwear indoors.
- No pictures in underwear.
- Your face must be clearly visible in at least one photo.
- No photos of children on their own and they must be fully clothed.
- No graphic hunting photos.
- No photos with guns.
Any action that violates our policies may result in losing access to our platform. Please report anyone who breaches these guidelines.
So Syncd is the dating app inspired by MBTI personality types. Join today for meaningful matching.