‘Tis the season of love and romance, and what better way to spread the love than with some romantic happy Valentine’s Day quotes? Whether you are in a relationship or want to show someone how much you care, these quotes capture the spirit of Valentine’s Day and can help express your feelings in an eloquent and heartfelt way. So grab your pen, paper, and keyboard, because it’s time for some romantic inspiration for your special someone.
People show their love in all manner of ways, whether it’s huge bunches of red roses or exquisite three-course dinners, but sometimes there’s nothing better than a good old-fashioned message from someone you love. This Valentine’s Day, take a moment to tell the special person in your life how much they mean to you using one of these romantic quotes. It has been proven that expressing your appreciation and gratitude to your partner can help to deepen your bond and create genuine and meaningful connections, so read on to feel inspired with one of these romantic happy Valentine’s Day quotes.
Why are Valentine’s Day messages important?
Sending a Valentine’s Day message to someone you love is a gesture of love because it helps to reaffirm your feelings for that person. It can be an opportunity to take a step back and show your appreciation for your partner. A handwritten note or card can be even more special, as it shows that you put in the extra effort.
Even if you’re miles apart, a Valentine’s Day message can still make your partner feel special and loved, as it’s a reminder of your bond. So take a moment to express your love this Valentine’s Day. The world would be a better place if we all shared a little more love and kindness.
Sending each other loving messages and celebrating Valentine’s Day can make you feel more appreciated which helps you to build a deeper connection. Valentine’s Day should be about celebrating the special connection that two people have, so make sure to show how much you appreciate them with a thoughtful message. It’ll only take you a minute and it’s bound to bring a smile to your partner’s face.
50 Romantic Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes
These 50 romantic happy Valentine’s Day quotes will help you to be able to express your inner feelings to your loved one. Love can feel overwhelming at times and it can feel difficult to try to put your thoughts into words. So this Valentine’s Day read on to get inspired to send a happy Valentine’s Day message to the special person in your life using one of these romantic quotes.
1. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
2. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
3. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
4. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso
6. “Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!” – Thomas Hood
7. “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.” – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
8. “There’s no bad consequence to loving fully, with all your heart. You always gain by giving love.” – Reese Witherspoon
9. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan
10. “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce
11. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller
12. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
13. “Valentine’s Day is a love-note to the rest of the year. Graciously, it comes at a perfect time to be savored – that period of calm between winter holiday commotion and spring enticements.” – Jo Lightfoot
14. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” – Stephanie Perkins
15. “You are my Valentine because you bring love to my life each and every day. I love you more each and every day, in every way.” – Kate Summers
16. “The most important day of the year to say ‘I love you’ is every day, not just on Valentine’s Day. In marriage never take the other person for granted. Expressing your love shows your appreciation for the person.” – Catherine Pulsifer
17. “Real love is built the old-fashioned way—through hard work.” – Danny Silk
18. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
19. “A valentine warms the heart.” – Kriss Stewart
20. “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together.” – Sleepless in Seattle
21. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
22. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
23. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
24. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
25. “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert Heinlein
26. “Valentine’s Day is an extraordinary moment for recalling the lasting power of a true love.” – M.F. Moonzajer
27. “If you love yourself first, you will find your Valentine much quicker!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
28. “The future for me is already a thing of the past. You were my first love and you will be my last.” – Bob Dylan
29. “The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you.” — This Is Us
30. “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually
31. “You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.”
Me Before You
32. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
33. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz
34. “True love is singing ‘Under Pressure’ at karaoke and letting the other person sing the Freddie Mercury part.” – Mindy Kaling
35. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘no matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.’” – Tom Hanks
36. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good times and bad. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” – Ann Landers
37. “When you’re lucky enough to meet your one person, then life takes a turn for the best. It can’t get better than that.” – John Krasinski
38. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
39. “As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
40. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
41. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscot
42. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” – Dr. Karl Menninger
43. “Being married is like having somebody permanently in your corner. It feels limitless, not limited.” – Gloria Steinem
44. “Anyone can be passionate but it takes real lovers to be silly.” – Rose Franken
45. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” – Thomas Merton
46. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
47. “Love isn’t finding the perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
48. “In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
49. “You are the person I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I have always wanted to tell.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
50. “I love you not only for what you are but, for what I am when I’m with you.” – Roy Croft
How to use happy Valentine’s Day quotes
If these 50 cute happy Valentine’s Day quotes have inspired you to send an extra special message to your loved one, then you might be wondering where to begin. These quotes can be used in many ways this Valentine’s Day. Maybe you could write your favorite ones down in a letter, or you could use them on the front of a valentine’s card? You could try to learn your favorite quote off by heart and tell your loved one face to face. However, if you choose to use these happy Valentine’s Day quotes, know that even the smallest of gestures can make your partner’s day.
So whether you’re with your partner, or you can’t be with them but want them to know you’re thinking of them, these cute happy Valentine’s Day quotes will give you more than enough to get the ball rolling on your valentine’s message.
Share this post to help others celebrate Valentine’s Day
So there we have it, 50 of the cutest happy Valentine’s Day quotes. As you can see from this post, there are lots of quotes that can help you express your feelings to your loved one. Whether it’s a simple “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be” or a thoughtful “In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged” there is no end to how you can make them feel special with your words this Valentine’s Day.
We hope you found this helpful and that you can use these quotes to make your loved one feel appreciated not only on Valentine’s Day, but on every day. Every day is a chance to tell your partner how much they mean to you, so feel free to come back to this post to find inspiration for words of love. Showing your appreciation for the special person in your life is vital to any relationship. After all, we all just want to feel loved and accepted.
Finally, don’t forget to share this post with your friends and followers – you never know who else might need some inspiration for this Valentine’s Day.
If you enjoyed these happy Valentine’s Day quotes you might also enjoy The 50 Greatest Deep Love Quotes or if you’re looking for some valentine’s date night ideas, read our Ideal Dates for the 16 Personality Types.
Find deeper connections
So Syncd is the dating app that matches compatible personality types. Download So Syncd today to meet your perfect personality match.