Today we look at 28 funny memes that any ISFP will relate to. Look up ‘free-spirit’ in the dictionary, and there you’ll find ISFP. Usually found creating, exploring, and off on adventures, life is never dull with an ISFP!
ISFPs are happiest when they are running through life surrounded by art, nature, and their loved ones. Never confirming and never letting anyone guess their next move, ISFPs are the true meaning of “living in the moment”. And one thing is for certain – every moment will be aesthetically perfect if it’s up to an ISFP! They are visual and creative people through and through.
Although an introvert in their heart, ISFPs love to be surrounded by people they love. They are considered one of the more extroverted of the introvert personality types. This is partly down to their easy-going nature, but also due to the fact that although they appear shy at first, they will open up to anyone and talk passionately when it comes to topics they feel strongly about.
These funny ISFP memes show how at So Syncd ISFPs are known as ‘So Artistic – this is because there is no one quite like an ISFP when it comes to approaching life as if it’s one giant beautiful painting ready to be created. ISFPs are also known as The Adventurer, The Composer and The Amiable Artisan.
Although sometimes lacking in decisiveness (“But what if I make the wrong decision?”) and commitment (“But what if I want to change my mind?”), they are often open-minded and accepting souls who want nothing more than to experience all that life has to offer with a partner-in-crime. Just be prepared to wait a little while whilst they decide what they want from the menu… Life for an ISFP is a spontaneous, adventurous, creative party-for-one, as you’ll see from these relatable ISFP memes.
ISFPs don’t like the spotlight
1. There’s nothing worse for an ISFP than hearing those dreaded words…
2. They’re much happier taking a backseat and watching everything unfold
3. Because it’s just not in their nature to want to talk to a room full of strangers about themselves.
ISFPs are introverts
4. ISFPs can sometimes be mistaken for extroverts. This is because they value making connections and spending time with people they love – but make no mistake, they need their alone time to recharge from all that socializing!
5. Because despite all that socializing, they really are just introverts at heart.
6. And you’ll usually be able to tell from their face…
7. Case in point! This ISFP meme says it all…
8. I think all Sensory types can relate to this ISFP meme!
9. You’ll know that someone is an ISFP because this is usually their role in a group dynamic…
10. And their evenings usually look a lot like this…
ISFPs love nature
11. Don’t even get them started on how much they love animals!
ISFPs don’t love being told what to do
12. ISFPs love to keep their options open and value freedom, which means that they definitely don’t appreciate being told what to do.
13. This ISFP meme speaks for itself! Freedom, individuality, and spontaneity over confirming any day of the week.
And they also aren’t that keen on planning
14. ISFPs? Planning ahead? Surely not!
15. Last-minute decisions and constantly changing your mind? That’s more like it!
ISFPs are sensitive souls
16. And this means they try to avoid conflict at all costs
17. And they’d really rather not have to deal with any negative feedback either.
ISFPs take a while to make their mind up
18. When you’re terrified of making the wrong decision, it can take a little while to commit. Especially when it comes to something as important as choosing what to eat.
19. They like to take their time, consider their options, and only decide when they are really, really sure. I hope you’re not too hungry.
20. This ISFP meme says it exactly how it is! Why be decisive and choose one way when you can change your mind multiple times and never commit?
21. When it comes to this ISFP meme, I don’t believe any explanation is even needed!
ISFPs are complex
22. Be sure not to mistake their shy and private appearance for them being soft. When ISFPs care about something, they care deeply, and they won’t be afraid to tell you about it!
23. There’s a very key difference between being quiet and being timid. And don’t push your ISFP friend, or you’ll find out very quickly!
24. Because at the end of the day, ISFPs are passionate, creative, free-spirited souls who are also sensitive, shy, and private people in need of love and connection.
ISFPs are creative
25. As aesthetically driven people, it’s hard to sometimes choose which vibe an ISFP is going to go with today. A true ISFP first-world problem!
26. Because life is way more fun when it’s spent daydreaming, and enjoying nature, rather than talking to actual human beings.
27. And who wants to sleep when you can be moving on to the next creative project?!
ISFPs are often misunderstood
28. This ISFP meme speaks for itself! Creative souls? Adventurers? Or just introverts who love the company of themselves?
We hope you enjoyed these relatable ISFP memes! We love ISFPs and their unique characteristics. You can see from these memes that it’s super important for ISFPs to find someone who gets them.
ISFPs are best matched with ESTJs and ESFJs. You can read our complete guide to ISFP compatibility to learn more.
We have tried our hardest to ensure all sources have been cited but if you would like credit for any content please contact us!