Today we look at 28 funny memes that any ESFJ will relate to. Look up ‘hostess with the mostest’ in the dictionary, and that’s where you’ll find ESFJ. With social skills unlike no other, always surrounded by friends, and with a busy social calendar, it’s easy to spot an ESFJ.
As true extroverts through and through, ESFJs are social butterflies. Always keen to support and help those around them, ESFJs make excellent friends. Organization comes naturally to them, and they’re usually the person in the group making the plans for the next holiday or event!
When an ESFJ has an opportunity to help their loved ones and feel appreciated, they will take it. They thrive when their friends thrive and adore feeling appreciated.
ESFJs are happiest when they are in loyal and deep relationships. The life of an ESFJ is one of friendship, fun, structure, organization, and warmth.
These funny ESFJ memes show how at So Syncd ISFJs are known as ‘So Supportive’. This is because there is no one quite like an ESFJ when it comes to caring for, and supporting their loved ones. ESFJs are also known as The Consul, The Caregiver, and The Guardian Provider.
Warm, friendly, sociable, and fun – you’re bound to have fun with an ESFJ. You’ll see from these funny and relatable ESFJ memes that there is no one quite like an ESFJ!
ESFJs love hosting
1. Because caring for others and tending to their needs, comes so naturally to an ESFJ, you’ll often find them happily hosting any kind of social event.
2. This means there is no greater feeling for an ESFJ than when someone shows you how much they appreciate you and your WORLD-CLASS hosting skills. Who me? Oh, stop it!
3. Is it easier to sit back and relax and let someone else take charge? Yes. Yes, it is. Will ESFJs still put themselves forward to organize the next group holiday? Yes. Yes, they will.
4. This ESFJ meme speaks for itself. ESFJs of the world, relax! Let someone else pour the drinks for once!
5. Bless them. They just can’t help themselves! When your instinct is to care for and support people, it only comes naturally to be the host in most social situations!
ESFJs are natural organizers
6. Thought you were just going to have a quiet weekend in with your ESFJ friend and see what you might fancy doing later on? Think again!
7. This means that when someone doesn’t want to plan too much (looking at you ‘Perceiver’ types!), and just wants to *sharp inhale* ‘go with the flow’, it can be hard for ESFJs to come to grips with!
8. Seriously though. If this ESFJ meme doesn’t spell it out, I don’t know what does!
ESFJs are aware of others’ opinions
9. Due to their conscious nature, caring about others’ opinions of them comes naturally to an ESFJ.
10. These social skills don’t come without a price. It takes a lot of practice to be this good at adjusting yourself to fit the needs of everyone else!
11. And don’t even joke to an ESFJ about saying or doing the wrong thing… NOTHING could be scarier.
12. And there’s nothing that keeps an ESFJ up at night, like thinking that someone they love was upset with them.
13. This ESFJ me is self-explanatory… need we say any more?
14. Behind that charming, confident exterior, lies someone who just wants to make sure their friends are having fun and aren’t annoyed at them. This ESFJ meme shows the two sides of every ESFJ.
ESFJs love helping others
15. There’s a reason they’re called ‘So Supportive’ here at So Syncd, ESFJs thrive when someone they love reaches out to them for help.
16. It’s basically the auto-response for most ESFJs!
17. And, of course, this means that the needs of others usually come before your own needs. Duh!
18. However, it can be hard for those caring ESFJs to come to terms with the fact that not everyone wants to be as helpful and supportive as they are. You gotta put yourself first, bestie!
19. But when an ESFJ gets that warm fuzzy feeling of appreciation, there’s NOTHING like it.
ESFJs feel what others feel
20. Due to their empathetic nature, ESFJs feel deeply what those around them feel. When their friends are happy, they’re happy. When they’re sad…. You guessed it!
21. This means that all it takes is one person having a bad time for an ESFJ to have their mood ruined.
22. If you’re an ESFJ, you’ll relate to this meme on a personal level!
ESFJs can be sensitive
23. Try as they might, ESFJs aren’t known for their ability to take criticism well.
24. This ESFJ meme will be seriously relatable for lots of you!
25. This ESFJ meme is my favorite! ESFJs will pick up on even the slightest change in your mood, and they’ll probably find a way to blame themselves for it.
26. When giving any form of criticism to an ESFJ, just be sure to start with the positives.
27. Because at any moment, that self-doubt and sensitivity could kick in, just in time to ruin their day!
28. Cool and calm on the surface, and a crumbling emotional mess on the inside, that’s a vibe… right?!
ESFJ memes: Who are ESFJs most compatible with?
We hope you enjoyed these relatable ESFJ memes! We love ESFJs and their unique characteristics. You can see from these memes that it’s super important for ESFJs to find someone who gets them.
ESFJs are best matched with ISFPs and ISTPs. You can read our complete guide to ESFJ compatibility to learn more.
We have tried our hardest to ensure all sources have been cited, but if you would like credit for any content, please contact us!