Today we look at 28 funny memes that any INTJ will relate to. INTJs are highly logical, strategic, and analytical characters who love nothing more than to approach life like a game of chess. A life lived through carefully considered decisions, and analytical choices is a life well lived for an INTJ.
When an INTJ has an opportunity to find a solution and come up with new innovative ways of working, they will seize it. Don’t mistake their logical nature as cold-heartedness, INTJs make excellent companions (once you look past that infamous ‘INTJ resting bitch face’ that is!).
Underneath that tough exterior lies someone who wants to find deep, meaningful connections, and who needs people around them who truly understand them.
These funny INTJ memes show how at So Syncd INTJ are known as ‘So Strategic’ – this is because there is no one quite like an INTJ when it comes to approaching all aspects of life in a strategic, logical sense. INTJs are also known as The Architect, The Mastermind, and The Conceptual Planner.
Although they don’t connect with everyone they meet and are usually found trying to avoid social interaction at all costs, once they connect with you they are one of the most devoted personality types. You’ll see how unique INTJs are from these funny and relatable INTJ memes.
INTJs are highly logical
1. When it comes to emotional support and kind words of comfort, you’re probably better off looking elsewhere. Your INTJ friend is probably going to just hit you with some logical solutions to your problems.
2. Wait, so giving people feedback on how I think they could go about their own lives in a better, more logical, and efficient manner DOESN’T count as affection?! But that’s an INTJ’s favorite love language!
3. And don’t even try to argue with an INTJ unless you’d like to be outsmarted with logic and facts immediately, that is.
4. But don’t mistake this as meaning INTJs don’t have any feelings at all. They are just a unique mixture of highly logical, whilst also feeling the same feelings we all do.
5. But this logical part of their brain does mean that sometimes INTJs can lack the ability to be sensitive towards others…
6. A compassionate and gentle INTJ? Keep dreaming buddy!
INTJs aren’t great in social situations
7. When you ask your INTJ friend if they’re around to come to your next party, don’t be offended if you get the same excuse they gave you to get out of your last party.
8. And if by some miracle they do agree to come to the party, you can be sure as hell that they will be leaving quietly and unannounced, so they don’t have to say goodbye to the whole room.
9. This INTJ meme sums it up pretty well! How many INTJs reading this have tried the old ‘generic excuse’?
10. INTJs will definitely relate to this meme on a personal level. A house away from everyone else is a happy house for an INTJ.
11. However, once an INTJ finds those select few they connect with, they make incredibly loyal and devoted friends.
12. When it comes to nature, animals, and those 5 people they care about, make no mistake – INTJs care deeply.
INTJs are complex
13. When people hear ‘INTJ’ they always have a pre-conceived idea of a cold-hearted person, but underneath that exterior, INTJs are people just like you and me!
14. INTJs are a funny combination of needing to be left alone, but when they find someone who truly gets them, they also need that person to give them attention. Simple, right?
15. They aren’t afraid to give a hug to a friend in need, but if someone tries to hug them when they’re struggling? Hell no!
16. It’s hard being an INTJ, you want to be able to bat away all those emotions with your logic and reason, yet you still feel every irrational emotion deeply… How can you win?!
17. Being an INTJ means you’re confident and self-assured in your own ability, yet that highly-analytical nature means you’re also full of self-doubt. Just another day in the life of an INTJ!
INTJs aren’t good with emotions
18. How can you expect someone as logical as an INTJ to try and get their head around something as illogical as emotions?!
19. If you’re an INTJ you’ll relate to this meme…
20. A lot of the time spent ‘supporting’ upset friends, is really just time spent staring at their ugly crying face. And INTJs aren’t afraid to admit it!
21. This means that when it comes to picking up on people’s feelings and emotions without any help, INTJs can struggle. A much more direct and honest approach is better.
22. But again, don’t mistake this for INTJs being heartless people. As you’ll see from this INTJ meme, they just save up their feelings for a select few, that’s all.
23. One minute you’re feeling nothing, the next you’re in a glass case of all the emotion. That’s just life as an INTJ.
24. Much like this INTJ meme, an INTJ person just likes to keep their soft, warm, fuzzy interior self hidden under the exterior of a cold-hearted, highly logical, and introverted self.
INTJs are notorious for their ‘resting bitch face’
25. Don’t take it personally. It’s just their face.
26. And whatever you do, do NOT tell them to smile!
INTJs aren’t afraid of a little argument
27. Agree to disagree? When my entire argument is based on highly analytical reason and logic? I don’t think so!
INTJs can be in their heads a lot
28. This INTJ meme speaks for itself! Don’t worry if your INTJ friend drifts off midway through a conversation. It’s just in their nature.
We hope you enjoyed these relatable INTJ memes! We love INTJs and their unique characteristics. You can see from these memes that it’s super important for INTJs to find someone who gets them.
INTJs are best matched with ENFPs and ENTPs.
Make deeper connections
INTJs are all about finding deep and meaningful connections, so download So Syncd now to find the perfect personality match who gets you.
We have tried our hardest to ensure all sources have been cited but if you would like credit for any content please contact us!