Today we look at 28 funny memes that any ENTJ will relate to. ENTJs are highly intelligent highly driven, and highly ambitious individuals who embody the phrase ‘the sky is the limit’.
The world of an ENTJ is a world filled with productivity, innovation, routine, and structure. If you’re not adding value to their life then you had better hit the road! Known for their sharp minds and solution-driven attitude, ENTJs are natural-born leaders.
When an ENTJ has an opportunity to set goals they will take it. Nothing brings them more satisfaction than dreaming big, implementing a strategy to achieve their goals, and smashing that objective! Where there’s a challenge to be faced, a problem to be solved, or a team to be led, you can be sure that there’s an ENTJ leading the charge.
These funny ENTJ memes show how at So Syncd ENTJs are known as ‘So Ambitious. This is because there is no one quite like an ENTJ when it comes to being the first person to step up into leading the pack. ENTJs are also known as The Commander, The Strategist, and The Field Marshal.
If efficiency, brutally direct advice, and a sometimes ruthless approach to life are your kind of thing, then get ready for the ride of your life with an ENTJ. There’s no one quite like them as you’ll see from these funny and relatable ENTJ memes.
ENTJs are driven
1. We were serious when we described ENTJs as ‘So Ambitious’ – just don’t be surprised when they’re gunning for the head position of the company after a few hours!
2. ENTJs don’t beat around the bush. They’re in it to win it, and they’re not afraid to admit it.
3. “You can sleep when you’re dead”? I don’t think so!
4. There’s nothing sweeter than the taste of efficiency for an ENTJ. Found a better, more effective, more efficient means of working? *chefs kiss*
5. Oh you’re giving me a promotion? A bonus? A pay rise? I’m not surprised to be honest.
6. It’s no use whingeing to your ENTJ friend. They aren’t exactly known for their sympathetic, gentle-mannered nature.
7. This ENTJ meme speaks for itself! With a brain bursting to the brim with innovation, motivation, curiosity, and ambition, why SHOULDN’T they be CEO?!
8. Find me someone more hard-working, more driven, more intelligent, and more innovative than an ENTJ? I’ll wait.
9. ENTJs won’t stand for people wasting their time. If someone is not doing it right they’ll very happily step in and take over.
10. Someone people call it intensity, others call it extreme motivation. Either way, an ENTJ will get the job DONE.
11. Rest assured, the thing on an ENTJs mind will be to do with their dreams, goals, ambition, and drive.
12. ENTJs are never ones to shy away from a challenge, no matter how big.
ENTJs are all about efficiency
13. Is ‘suggesting better ways to live your life because watching you live it in an inefficient manner kills me on the inside’ a love language…? Asking for an ENTJ friend.
14. Perceiver personality types, we’re looking at you with this one! ENTJs embody everything there is when it comes to being a Judger personality type; planning, scheduling, structure, and organization.
15. Just be aware that if you ask your ENTJ friend for advice, and they catch you not heeding that advice, they won’t be happy!
16. It’s a daily battle for ENTJs to not outburst and start telling people that the way they’re doing things is wrong and inefficient and that they should be doing it THEIR way. The struggle is real.
17. ENTJs are the perfect combination of intensity, a serious ambitious drive, no time for emotions, and an inability to see people doing things in the ‘wrong way’.
18. This drive for efficiency can sometimes come across as a teensy bit intense. Why chill when you could strive to find better ways of working? This ENTJ meme explains this, perfectly.
19. And don’t even try to tell your ENTJ friend that life isn’t about just working hard and achieving goals. Just don’t.
20. Occasionally the confident, controlled, and self-assured nature of an ENTJ can be misinterpreted as arrogance. In that case…
ENTJs come across as set in their ways
21. When your brain is wired to be efficient and to strive towards greatness, it’s hard to see how other people’s ways could be better than yours?
22. I love this ENTJ meme. Some call it stubbornness, ENTJs like to call it ‘but my way is objectively better than your way’.
23. However, remember that all an ENTJ wants is a better way of doing things, and if they are presented with good new information, they are always willing to adapt and change. Just good luck actually presenting them with something they don’t know already…
ENTJs aren’t keen on showing emotions
24. Them: “Just open up! Show us how you really feel! It’s okay to show us your emotions!”
ENTJ: “How about no.”
25. This ENTJ meme speaks for itself!
26. So you’re saying that in order to be friendly and warm I need to look past peoples’ inefficiencies, their flaws, and I need to stop being so blunt? *gulp*
ENTJs also want to help others
27. It’s not all doom and gloom for the ENTJs! Once they connect with someone, it becomes equally as important for them to help that person with chasing their dreams, as it does with their own.
28. Yes ENTJs can be domineering, demanding, and overbearing BUT that’s only because they want what’s best for you <3
We hope you enjoyed these relatable ENTJ memes! We love ENTJs and their unique characteristics. You can see from these memes that it’s super important for ENTJs to find someone who gets them.
ENTJs are best matched with INFPs and INTPs. You can read our complete guide to ENTJ compatibility to learn more.
Make deeper connections
ENTJs are all about finding deep and meaningful connections, so download So Syncd now to find the perfect personality match who gets you.
We have tried our hardest to ensure all sources have been cited but if you would like credit for any content please contact us!