Today we look at 28 funny memes that any ISFJ will relate to. Known for their innate drive to help others, and their willingness to put others’ needs before their own, it’s no wonder ISFJs make the greatest friends. Loyalty, family values, and generosity are all at the top of an ISFJs priority list, and you’ll always find them running to the aid of their friends.
When an ISFJ has an opportunity to care for and protect their loved ones, they will take it. Don’t mistake their Introverted nature for them shying away from people. They are considered the most extroverted of the introverted for a reason; when they connect with people they connect deeply. Surface-level chit-chat and meaningless connections are of no interest to them, ISFJs are sensitive to others’ needs and they’re always in tune with others’ feelings.
These funny ISFJ memes show how at So Syncd ISFJs are known as ‘So Nurturing. This is because there is no one quite like an ISFJ when it comes to helping those close to them. ISFJs are also known as The Defender, The Protector, and The Amiable Helper.
If attention to detail, meticulous planning, and deep, genuine care for others sounds like someone you can get on board with, then look no further than ISFJs. You’ll see from these funny and relatable ISFJ memes that there is no one quite like an ISFJ!
ISFJs are selfless
1. Selflessness comes all too easily to an ISFJ. Why spend time focusing on yourself when there are friends in need?!
2. What to do when you’re already super busy, pretty overwhelmed, and your to-do list is growing by the day but a friend is in need? “Sure! How can I help you?”
3. This ISFJ meme speaks for itself!
4. Due to their highly sensitive, deeply caring, and naturally selfless manner, ISFJs tend to find it difficult to express their needs and emotions…
5. Hey ISFJs! We mean it when we say It’s okay to say no sometimes!
6. For ISFJs, there’s nothing greater than when you help someone, and they remember that about you <3
ISFJs are the most extroverted introverts
7. Confused because your ISFJ friend totally comes across as an extrovert, and has lots of close friendships? Yeah – us too!
8. We know, it’s confusing. One minute they need to have their alone time and don’t want to come to the party, the next they’re having amazing, deep conversations with everyone and making friends at the party?!
9. ISFJs are, at the end of the day, introverts. Although they love being around people they love, it’s still stressful for them when they’re forced into meeting new people when they weren’t emotionally prepared to do so!
10. But have no doubt, asking an ISFJ to get out of bed and go and socialize is still a big ask!
11. Because home will always be better than going out for an ISFJ! This ISFJ meme sums it up perfectly!
12. Despite appearing friendly and nurturing, ISFJs still need alone time to recharge and they become easily exhausted when they are around friends for long periods of time.
13. Tradition, commitments, and deep connections mean a lot to ISFJs. They’re not ‘dating for fun’, they’re looking for someone who really gets them on a deeper level and who is also ready to commit. Find your special someone and download So Syncd right now!
ISFJs want harmony
14. This strong sense of empathy and higher sensitivity levels means that ISFJs do not do well with conflict. Can’t we all just get along guys?!
15. Would life be easier if ISFJs didn’t care about people’s opinions of them? Yes. Does that mean they will stop caring what people think? Nope.
16. This ISFJ meme says it how it is! Being an ISFJ means smiling politely and holding back that anger when the small annoying child won’t shut up.
ISFJs love to reminisce
17. ISFJs love to think about the past. It gives them a chance to reflect on actions they took and if they resulted in good or bad outcomes. Should I do that again? Could I do that differently next time?
18. And sometimes ISFJs just want to think back to that lovely memory that makes them feel all warm and fuzzy… is that a crime?!
19. Wait! You want me to let go of a past hurtful memory? But how will I use it to make sure I can make the future better, by dwelling on it for hours on end?
20. And don’t even bother being shocked when your ISFJ friend recalls a memory you forgot long, long ago!
ISFJs love thoughtfulness
21. This is a great ISFJ meme! Being an introvert, and one who loves to give lots of their time and attention to others means the world to ISFJs when someone shows the same care and attention back to them…
22. You remembered my favorite flavor ice cream?! Brb, crying.
ISFJs are sensitive
23. ISFJs are highly sensitive individuals who are in tune with people’s feelings around them, and this makes them incredibly thoughtful people, but it also means they can sometimes take things to heart a little bit…
24. This means that when the dreaded words ‘constructive criticism’ come up, ISFJs are ready to run a mile!
ISFJs are perfectionists
25. ISFJs do everything by the book and when they do a task, they do it well. This can sometimes be taken to the extreme and can result in them occasionally being perfectionists
ISFJs care about what’s right and wrong
26. Don’t bother entering into an argument with an ISFJ about ethics and morality. This ISFJ meme shows they have a deep sense of what they think is right and wrong, and if they feel someone is being treated unfairly they will make a point to say so!
ISFJs will protect the people they love
27. What they lack in sticking up for themselves, they sure as hell make up for in defending their loved ones!
28. So quick to reassure others, yet so quick to berate themselves – that’s ISFJs for you!
We hope you enjoyed these relatable ISFJ memes! We love ISFJs and their unique characteristics. You can see from these memes that it’s super important for ISFJs to find someone who gets them.
ISFJs are best matched with ESFPs and ESTPs.
Make deeper connections
ISFJs are all about finding deep and meaningful connections, so download So Syncd now to find the perfect personality match who gets you.
We have tried our hardest to ensure all sources have been cited but if you would like credit for any content please contact us!