Today we look at 28 funny memes that any INTP will relate to. INTPs are analytical and highly logical people who love nothing more than to feel like they are innovating, creating, and helping to find new and better ways of doing things.
With a complex personality and a need for plenty of alone time to recharge and make decisions, INTPs are introverted, independent people who are commonly misunderstood.
When an INTP has an opportunity to innovate and combine their creativity and their analytics mind, wonderful things will happen! INTPs often think in a totally different way to anyone else and are the perfect person to have around when it comes to finding new ways of doing things.
These funny INTP memes show how at So Syncd INTPs are known as ‘So Logical’ – this is because there’s no one quite like them when it comes to thinking things through and they bring a calm, cool, rational presence to those around them. They are also known as The Logician, The Architect, and The Rational Philosopher.
Always approaching life in an analytical and objective manner and needing plenty of time on their own to recover from busy social interactions, INTPs are totally distinctive individuals as you’ll see from these funny and relatable INTP memes.
INTPs are always thinking
1. Life as an INTP tends to look a lot like this…
2. If there’s any truth in this meme then INTPs beware!
INTPs can sometimes be indecisive
3. All that thinking (and overthinking) means that sometimes making a decision can be no easy feat for an INTP.
4. Just be prepared to practice a lot of patience with an INTP when it comes to seemingly simple questions. They need time to think about it, okay!
INTPs struggle to get tasks done
5. Focus and motivation? Not words often found in conjunction with INTPs! This INTP meme sums it up perfectly.
6. The strength of an INTP is the enthusiasm to come up with new ideas that they are super passionate about and excitedly tell people about said idea, but that’s usually where things tend to stop.
7. Seriously though INTPs, if you try to get that one task finished, future you will thank yourself for it!
INTPs are deep thinkers
8. One minute an INTP is just minding their own business and then the next they’re questioning life and what it all really means.
9. But what does it mean to be ‘normal’ anyway?! This INTP meme shows exactly why telling an INTP to ‘be normal’ is a waste of time.
INTPs need their alone time
10. Your INTP friend might come out and join you for a social event but don’t be fooled into thinking this will be a regular thing. They’re going to need plenty of alone time afterward to recharge their social batteries.
11. For an INTP, there’s nothing that can’t be fixed by locking yourself away for some good old-fashioned isolation. An introvert’s dream!
12. This INTP meme completely sums up how an INTP can go from chatting away to people one second, to being ready to leave immediately the next second.
13. It’s hard for INTPs to get a word in when they’re out with their extroverted friends, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have anything to add to the conversation.
14. Every INTP needs an extrovert friend. Or, you know, just lots of dogs.
15. INTPs might come across as shy, private, introverted people but when it comes to a topic they are passionate about they are happy to lead the conversation as you’ll see from this meme.
INTPs sometimes struggle in social situations
16. An INTP’s brain is unique. They spend a lot of time analyzing the world around them and, as a result, lots of life can be confusing and make no sense to an INTP. Nevertheless, they will try their hardest to ‘fit in’.
17. This is how INTPs feel when they’re trying to work out how to ‘fit in’ to society and act like everyone else around them.
18. Comforting upset friends is difficult for most people. But for INTPs, this is a particularly uncomfortable scenario they find very hard to navigate.
19. Only come to your INTP friend for support if you’re ready for some cold, hard, logical advice. Maybe stick with your ENFJ and INFJ friends for warm emotional support.
20. INTPs will also be the ones to misjudge which jokes are and aren’t appropriate in a group of people. Do they care? No! The joke was objectively hilarious guys.
INTPs develop new obsessions quickly
21. Why bother learning about taxes and life admin when you can quickly become obsessed with reading about how humpback whales sleep?!
22. But just as quickly as they are obsessed, their busy mind is moving on to the next thing. A humpback whale’s swimming habits are SO last week!
INTPs can be a little… idle
23. INTPs are often incredibly intelligent, amazingly analytical, with creative imaginations and open minds. But we can’t have it all…
24. But when they do get those random bursts of motivation – look out world! There’s nothing an INTP can’t achieve (that is until they go back to needing some more downtime).
25. This INTP meme speaks for itself… but we love you really!
26. If you’re ever confused about the difference between P personality types and J personality types, this INTP meme demonstrates the distinction perfectly!
INTPs value accuracy and precision
27. Life, for an INTP, is all about being precise and accurate. So when someone is a little more ‘rough and ready’ it can be a lot for an INTP to comprehend!
INTPs aren’t so good at processing their emotions
28. Open up and talk about your feelings with other people? No thanks! INTPs would much rather just ignore them, isolate away from people, and wait for the feelings to pass thank you very much!
We hope you enjoyed these relatable INTP memes! We love INTPs and their unique characteristics. You can see from these memes that it’s super important for INTPs to find someone who gets them.
Make deeper connections
INTPs are all about finding deep and meaningful connections, so download So Syncd today to find your perfect personality match who gets you.
We have tried our hardest to ensure all sources have been cited but if you would like credit for any content please contact us!